It is possible that, by using this web site, you may provide personal or identifying information. This includes
- Information that you provide on forms
- Information that is gathered by the web server. This includes your IP address, time of access, the operating system and web browser that you are using, and sometimes the address of the previous page that you visited.
- CGI scripts may additonally gain and store identifying data (such as your IP address) as a security measure.
- "Cookies" may also be used to make the site more "user friendly", but it is not necessary for your browser to accept these in order to access most parts of this site.
No other information is knowingly collected.
Use of Information
The information described will be used for the following purposes ONLY:
- Information that you explicitly provide on forms will only be used for the purpose that is described on that form.
- Personal information (names, email addresses, etc) will not be "harvested", sold, published, or used for any purpose other than those that are described in this agreement or on the corresponding forms.
- Names and email addresses may be used to contact you if I need to follow up something that you sent, or to provide a one-off courtesy reply.
- Information collected may additionally be provided to relevant authorities for the purposes of law enforcement.
- Data gathered by the web server may be used for statistical purposes, to optimise the site to suit the majority of visitors.